Chemical peels work well for both men and women, at any age and are
the ideal treatment for anyone who wants to restore a more youthful,
healthy glow to their skin.
Everything from sun exposure and aging to acne and clogged pores can
leave you with uneven skin tone, fine lines, scarring and a lacklustre
complexion. If you want your skin to look smoother, younger and most
importantly, vibrant, a chemical peel can make a significant difference.
Chemical peels: How They Work
Although the word “chemical” might sound scary, fear not. Nothing is
actually “peeled off.” A chemical solution is applied to the skin and
works by dissolving the upper layers of the skin. As the tissue is
dissolved and skin heals itself, new tissue emerges and fresher,
smoother skin is revealed.
Chemical Peels: Biggest Benefits
One of the least invasive ways to improve the look of your skin,
chemical peels offer a whole host of beauty benefits. Some of the
biggest are listed below.
- Diminishes fine lines, wrinkles: Creams, serums and lotions can only
do so much. Chemical peels offer a fast-track to smoother, line-free
- Confidence booster: There’s no quicker path to confidence than a smooth, glowing complexion.
- Minimal cost: Unlike spending hundreds of dollars on the newest
anti-aging products, chemical peels offer concrete results at a
- Fast: Sometimes referred to as the “lunch time peel” chemical peels
requires minimal down time, i.e. you can get one, and get back to your
life without worrying about recovery.
- Reduced appearance of sun damage and melasma: Sun damage and melasma
are two of the hardest skin concerns to treat, but chemical peels
stimulate the skin to heal itself by dissolving the surface layers of
skin. Through this process you trade damaged skin and dark spots for
even tone and a smooth appearance.
- Improves texture: Chemical peels gently exfoliate the skin, increasing cell turnover, which leads to improved texture.
- Enhances collagen growth: Through the exfoliation process brought on
by chemical peels, collagen production and cell renewal are stimulated,
resulting in younger-looking, healthy skin.
- Vibrant skin: One of the fastest routes to a brighter, glowing complexion is a chemical peel.
- Acne and acne scarring: A mild chemical peel can help reduce the
effects of acne on the skin and even minimize blemishes themselves.
Latisse is a prescription treatment for inadequate lashes.
It helps you grow fuller, longer & darker lashes.